When you know you want a fixed rate mortgage that gives you the security of predictable monthly payments, an interest rate and payment that won’t fluctuate, and want to pay your mortgage off in half the time of a 30-Year Fixed Mortgage, a 15-Year Fixed Rate Mortgage may be your best option. If you want your home paid off before you begin paying for college tuition, or you were thinking of entering early retirement, a 15-Year Fixed Rate Mortgage might be the home financing plan to meet your needs.
Whether you’re a first time homebuyer looking for a first time mortgage, a move-up buyer upgrading or changing homes, or need to refinance your current mortgage, with a 15-Year Fixed Rate Mortgage, you receive all the benefits of a traditional 30-Year Fixed Rate Mortgage and more.
- Security: A 15-Year Fixed Rate Mortgage allows you to rest easy knowing your mortgage payments will never increase over time.
- Reliable monthly payments: Unlike some other types of mortgages, one of our 15-Year Fixed Rate Mortgage offers you the ability to know exactly how much your payment will be each month. Another benefit is that your interest rate will be lower compared to a 30-Year Fixed Rate Mortgage, plus you will pay off your home mortgage faster.
- Inflation protection: Regardless of any fluctuations that happen in the market over time, your interest rate will never increase for the life of your mortgage.
- Faster mortgage repayment: Along with the added benefit of paying less interest over the duration of your mortgage, selecting a 15-Year Fixed Rate Mortgage allows you to pay off your mortgage more quickly. This can be beneficial for homebuyers looking to retire early or wishing to pay off their home’s mortgage before making college tuition payments for their children.
- Building equity: Selecting one of our 15-Year Fixed Rate Mortgage allows you to build equity more quickly than if you choose a 30-Year Fixed-Rate Mortgage.
To learn more about our 15-Year Fixed Rate Mortgage, or if you are interested in learning more about our Adjustable Rate Mortgages, or any of our types of mortgages, contact Elmira Savings Bank today.
Ready to apply for a 15-Year Fixed Rate Mortgage? Start your secure online Mortgage Application now!